No news yet. Surprised? Probably not, because there's been nothing else posted here about the issue.
I couldn't imagine anything between these two companies being worked out in a matter of a week. No way. It sometimes takes days of phone tagging for me to get something to someone - this could be weeks down the track I imagine.
I am slowly starting to settle a bit - not so worked up. If they call, they call and if they don't, they don't. No point stressing any more with something I can't change.
Not saying I haven't lost hope - I can't wait for some news to come through. But waiting so intensely throws my focus off other things, which is such a disruption it's unbelievable.
I might send the recruitment agency an email. See if they've heard anything more.