Some things about me that you may or may not know, things that I usually keep to myself to A, avoid questions and B, to avoid arguments ^_^ and C to avoid ridicule.
1. I don't believe in God. I do however believe there is a link between all matter around us and our consciousness, and that we can affect what happens around us. I also believe in reincarnation. I read my horoscope (Libra) however do not take it too literally, rub Patchouli on my door frames (keeps unwanted visitors away, and has never let me down yet) and will always follow my intuition.
2. I love children, and have so since I was quite young and can't wait to have them. I despise however that in this day and age, that any female under the age of 30 is discouraged from motherhood and that if you chose to have children instead of a career or travel, you have failed.
3. I love confident people. I am drawn to them. I hate with a passion, obnoxiousness. Also, people who lament "why do bad things always happen to me?" "life is unfair" and similar phrases bug me as well.
4. I am not partial to the concept of marriage but am not against it. I do feel however, that in this day and age, changing your name to your husband's name is an outdated patriarchal tradition. Same could be said for marriage, however lots of cultures practice the concept while allowing the two parties to remain equal. I think it's completely unfair that society assumes a woman wants to become part of her husband's heritage, rather than the other way around or stick to her own.
5. I love elephants. I find them so fascinating. I believe they're good luck and symbolise many wonderful things. I even have a tattoo of an elephant on my right shoulder.
6. I hate the cold (I'm freezing right now and wishing it was warm again!)