I am hanging out at work at the moment waiting until 6.30pm when there's a better chance the hellish traffic has subsided. The rain has arrived and it's very much feeling like a miserable winter's night and unfortunately, everyone wants to be on the road right (not sure why, because if I didn't have to be I wouldn't).
Can't think of anything to write at the moment, so I thought I might list what's surrounding me at the place I have called work for three years in a row:
1. Pin board filled with quotes, drawings, calendars, greeting cards I liked the look of, cryptic password reminders for various logins, photos, a schematic of our office drawn by my engineering boyfriend (to scale of course) done one day when he was in just hanging around waiting to drive us both home, various post-it notes with phone numbers and reminders, and my coundown to Hawaii.
2. Two carved elephants - both gifts.
4. Coffee cup from Starbucks in Shanghai.
6. A dozen or so pens, pencils, sharpies.
7. Two plates and a bowl.
8. Two phones (mobile and landline).
9. Orchids (recent gift from boy), purple in colour.
10. Stack of notepads.
11. Japanese wishing pot.
12. Half a dozen golf balls, divot tools and ball markers.
13. A dozen or so catalogues.
14. Sportswear International Magazine.
15. Various unused Pantone Chips.
16. Ipod Cable.
17. Hand cream.
19. Business Cards.
Hmmm. Messy. Better go check they haven't locked me in the building again.